Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Two great guest blogs!

I just want to say thank you again to everyone who has been supportive over the last week about losing my friend Marcel. Yesterday was the funeral and a memorial. The ritual definitely helped some as did seeing old friends and meeting new people who really loved Marcel. Of course I can’t say it fixed me. I still feel like I’m walking around with a huge gaping hole inside of me and my heart literally aches. But I have to keep moving forward despite feeling like a total zombie at times.

There are things to share though, so I shall share them.

First off, I believe I told you that I was very excited to be invited to guest blog at Teen Fiction CafĂ©. Well, today I posted my first post. Go check it out because at the bottom of my post, there’s a very special invitation to the cyber festivities I have planned for I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE release week.

Additionally, I did a guest blog on Megan’s blog as part of her “Authors in the Corner” feature. I wrote about the performance anxiety I had as a junior high theater geek and now with IWBYJR coming out. There is even a picture of me as a 13 year old Pink Lady! You will definitely want to see that, so go check it out!

Last, but not least, there is a review of IWBYJR/interview with me in this week’s issue of NewCity, a Chicago alt-weekly. You can read it online here.

So yeah, lots of stuff to keep you occupied while I continue to try to hold things together. Be well and enjoy these fun blogs!

No comments: