Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Under Construction/For Previous Blog Entries

So I've been blogging over on myspace for a few years now purely out of convenience (most of my friends were on there and it was the easiest spot for them to catch up with what is going on with me). But when I started blogging at the MTV Books Blog, I was like, oooh I like blogger. So I've decided to make this my main blogging place and cross post to myspace and maybe LiveJournal, too. This site will be under construction for the next week or so while I figure out how to make it all pretty. In the meantime if you wanna read what I've been saying about life, rock 'n' roll and especially words (my first novel I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE comes out this July and I talk a lot about writing and going through the publishing process for the first time), check out the back entries at my myspace blog.

Oh and if anyone wants to share tips and pointers on how to make this blog look cool, please let me know. And opinions on if I should post on LiveJournal, too are welcome!
xo

No comments: