Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Check out this cool teen poetry event in Chicago!

Well, I don't have much to blog about today. It's snowy and cold again and I really don't know if I will survive this Chicago winter. Not to mention I have developed an atrocious cough which I hope doesn't turn in the atrocious virus my co-workers have been passing around. (Umm, people, if you are sick won't you please stay home!!!! The rest of us do not want to be infected and in my office we have a ton of sick days so there is no excuse!) So I thought I would just inform people of this event because right about now it feels like one of the only things that keeps me in Chicago is the fabulous literary scene. I can't attend this event, but I hope some aspiring young writers will!

What: Louder Than a Bomb! Teen Poetry Festival
When: Thursday Feb 28, 2008
at 10:00 AM
Where: Columbia College Chicago
Hokin (623 S Wabash) & Conway (1104 S Wabash)
Best city in the whole wide wide world, Illinois|14 60605
United States
Description:
Click Here To View Event

No comments: