Monday, May 18, 2009

Last Chance to Enter for a Ballads of Suburbia ARC

I know I haven't been blogging much lately and I apologize. The good thing is this means I am writing. A lot. And really focused. I will get back to the regular blogging later this week. Promise.

Right now I just wanted to remind you that my latest contest to win ARCs of Ballads of Suburbia ends Thursday, May 21 at 11:59 PM CST. I will announce the winners right here on Friday. The top three people who enter will get BALLADS ARCs and some other great prizes. Right now top three numbers of entries are 15, 12, and 11. It's still anybody's game so get entering! All the details are here.

I do ask that if you enter, you please send me your list of entries via email to stephanie at stephaniekuehnert dot com because tallying them up from the various other sites (myspace, etc) gets really tedious for me.

Okay, enter away! There are plenty of ways to win! 

(I feel kind of like an Illinois Lottery Commercial right now. Isn't plenty of ways to win their slogan?)

No comments: