Friday, June 20, 2008

Roller Coaster Rides and other updates

I've been a bad, bad, bad blogger. Part of it was personal chaos (resolved in some ways, not in others, but that is how life generally is, isn't it?) and part was just the big huge roller coaster ride that the last *gulp* month before debut novel publication really is.

You should visit my MTV Books blog to learn all about the ups and downs of this week. There is news about ROCK 'N' READ, including pretty new banners you can have and, news about BALLADS, including photo documentation of contract receipt and the updated playlist.

On other fronts I have spent the last few hours getting my head on straight about blogs for the next couple weeks. Where I'll be, guests I'm having... So the radio silence of this week was probably good because I won't be shutting up for about two weeks straight come end of June. Be prepared. Also, the place I will probably kick off my weeks of blathering is Teen Fiction Cafe! I was invited to become a blogger there today and I am soooooooooo excited. Check out all the cool people who blog there!

Also, I have a new novel in my head. I've only been able to write one day a week, which is extremely frustrating to me, but I'm not sure things will improve until after vacation/tour. But those of you who like the Beacon stories, will be excited to know that it proved to be inspiration for this new novel, in which one of the main characters is a bartender.

Okay, there might be more stuff to tell you, but I'm starving now, so I have to go eat and then I have to see a man about a tattoo. I might have new ink this weekend... If not I will at least have new ink plotted for my return from vacation....

4 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

We're just as excited to have you on Teen Fiction Cafe!!!!

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Thank you!

Keri Mikulski said...

Did you get the tattoo? :)

Stephanie Kuehnert said...

Yes, Keri! News tomorrow or Thursday on it, I promise!