Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What I wanted to name my band and other interesting factoids

Have you wondered how to pronounce my last name, what my dream road trip is, what I would have named my band in high school, and the story behind the writing of I WANNA BE YOUR JOEY RAMONE? You can find out the answers to these burning questions and more by reading this interview at Teen Book Review. Jocelyn asked me some awesome questions and I blathered on quite a bit. She also allowed me to ask myself a question, which was when I cleared up my unpronounceable last name. So please check it out and leave comments there, here or both!

PS. Like my new layout? Thank you Genius Webmistress, Jenny Hassler! I was told you couldn't customize blogspot backgrounds, but apparently there is nothing Jenny can't do.