Monday, October 26, 2009

Contest Winners & Blogtoberfest

This is just going to be a short but sweet blog entry today for a couple of reasons. One, I'm feeling a cold coming on which cannot happen because I have a lot going on this week. Two, I wrote a blog I'm really proud of (it was just one of those fun personal essay things that came out of nowhere and was a blast to write and remember) for Jeri Smith-Ready's Blogtoberfest, which has been going on all month. She's got a TON of YA authors blogging and offering up prizes and there is a big grand prize of 25 books too! So go read my little guest blog essay here and you can enter to win Ballads of Suburbia, or if you already have that, enter some of her other contests!

Now to announce the winners of my three contests:

The winner of the Save Shrinking Violet contest is Kaye from Blogger and she will win a copy of Ballads of Suburbia.

The winner of my Teen Read Week contest is Sara from Blogger and she will also win a copy of Ballads of Suburbia.

The winner of my Halloween contest is Steph Su from Blogger and she will win Ballads of Suburbia taffy! Steph, I need you to email me your address at stephanie at stephaniekuehnert dot com.

As for my Halloween costume, my favorite suggestions were Catholic School Girl zombie and Zombie bride/corpse bride. I'm also considering some sort of rocker zombie (punk or 80s). It will all depend what I find at Salvation Army. I'll keep ya posted!

Now go read my guest blog, it's all about my teenage experiences with Halloween and Homecoming and also about Ballads of Suburbia.

No comments: