Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Well my house is all clean now. I just have a couple more things I want to organize (like my closet. Can't tell you how excited I am to begin to weed out all those boring office clothes), but of course I had to completely neglect my email and blog, etc to get all of that done, so I'm completely behind again. I'm starting to wonder if I'll ever catch up. Sigh. I'm going to choose winners for my tour contest tomorrow, so that gives you one last chance to enter if you wish.

I wanted to share links to a few more places where I was interviewed with you today since I don't have much time to blog if I want to get some actual novel-writing done (which I do!!!! That is the whole point of this job change, right?). Tomorrow is WWR Weds and I've got a great guest who will be giving out an awesome prize. I promise more interesting blogs from me very soon once I get all organized, but you might have to give me a little hiatus this week though hopefully I'll have something for you Friday or Saturday! In the meantime, fun interviews:

2 comments:

emily said...

Thanks so much for your comment, that'd be great.
Could I possibly email my story to you or are you too busy with things and stuff? (like a new book?! a new book would be awesome.. =] )
If you can't, that's cool, but if you can, I would kind of explode from awesomeness.
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

I wish my house was clean! I think I would have an easier time w/ novel-writing if I wasn't so distracted by piles of...whatever it is.

Off to read links..