Thursday, May 22, 2008

Contest Winner and the excitement from Denver!

Just wanted to pop on quick to announce that Tracy from myspace is the winner of the signed copy of WICKED GAME. Tracy, I sent you a myspace message telling you how to claim your prize.

Denver has been crazy fun so far. Lots of photos taken, but they will have to be shared later. There was a huge margarita last night. Shopping at several thrift stores today where we had some good finds including matching dresses. Eryn's is purple and mine is green. And there was also a rehearsal for Sunday. And let me just tell you, we are going to be awesome! I knew Eryn could sing, but man, hearing her today... If you can come you absolutely have to! Exhausted, so I will have to tell you more once I return to Chicago after Memorial Day. I leave you with the fabulous flyer one last time:

1 comment:

Sara Hantz said...

Wow, sounds like you had such fun. Anything involving margaritas can't go far wrong!!